HOME profile chat credits exits archive BOOKS +follow



My New Year's Resolution
Thursday, January 2, 2014@2:30 AM
I rarely list down things I must do for the new year, but this year is an exception. I must do it for my books.

1. Don't just buy books, READ them.

2. Follow your reading plan STRICTLY.

3. Undergo a book diet until you've read almost ALL your physical books. They already are 'exuding' loneliness.

4. De-clutter your books; cover unread/read books ASAP; buy a container if you still don't have a shelf by the first quarter of the year.

5. Buy books ONLY if they are on sale. You still have TOO MANY books and you don't have space to store them.

6. Write your book this year. GO!

7. Stop going to bookstores. Just stop. Stop checking out books. You are NOT YET allowed to buy them.

Crossposted @ The Library Mistress

Labels: , ,


Comments 0