HOME profile chat credits exits archive BOOKS +follow



The Library Mistress V2.0
Monday, December 30, 2013@11:21 AM
I launched The Library Mistress last year to cater to friends who keep on asking me for my ebook (pirated, yes) collection. There, I uploaded some of the books I got online for sharing, but since I realized that my blog is promoting piracy, I took it down. (Yes, I needed a couple of months to realize. Harhar)



However, as part of my 2014 New Year's Resolution (I rarely do this and it's really amusing now that I actually do have a list of things I want to do and it's all about books and my little library, really), I'm re-opening TLM as a book blog. (Me?! A book blogger? YES!) Since, this blog had been dominated by book-related posts, might as well put them on one place altogether, yes? In that way, I can also blog about other things in my life which are.... okay, give me time to think of things I do aside from reading, hoarding and staying on a desk in this part of the newsroom.

So for crappy book reviews, bookscapades and whatnots, click at the BOOK section of the navbar above.


Labels: ,


Comments 0