HOME profile chat credits exits archive BOOKS +follow



Project Pizza, Project Pie!
Wednesday, February 5, 2014@2:42 AM
I love pizza. Who doesn't? That's why when I heard about this make-your-own pizza place, I instantly wanted to go.

All photos belong to Kwesi Junsan

But of course, because of my ever cramped schedule, I didn't get to visit it right away. It was just last month that my friends and I went to see the place. And yes, to celebrate Kwesi's birthday as well.


We arrived minutes after 1pm and the place is full. Perhaps, because it is a Saturday and people went there for lunch. We were ushered to the left side of the place to wait for a table that will fit us all. I suggested that we place an order while waiting but my friends started toying the iPad displayed beside the entrance for photo booth purposes.


And thanks to those people behind us in the photo above, we got our seats and ordered right after.



The staff are cordial and nice. They even greeted us like we all know each other for a long time.

Here's our pizza!!!



I ordered an all cheese plus pepperoni, bacon and mushroom pie and I liked it. It's a bit salty but maybe that's because I asked them to put more parmesan on top. I just didn't like the crust because I think it's overcooked, mine's a little bit charred.

We also ordered dessert pies and while I like their banana nutella pie (you just have to eat it while its still hot or it won't be crispy anymore) their nutella peanut butter pie is a bit disappointing. Still, mad props for doing this Happy Birthday nutella peanut butter pie though.


I will end this post with one message: Happy Birthday Kwesi! 


Project Pie
G/F Bluebay Walk, EDSA cor. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., 
MOA Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila 

Have you tried Project Pie?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments 0