HOME profile chat credits exits archive BOOKS +follow



Writing (again)
Wednesday, January 22, 2014@2:23 AM
Last year, I told you guys that I was writing a novel. Oh well, surprise, surprise! I didn't get to finish it. Ha!

I won't bore you with excuses but I think, 2013 had been one helluva ride for me so even if I didn't become a published author that year, still I accomplished too many things.

But to just cross it off my bucket list (as if I have one, well, I think, I actually do but it's just inside my head), I joined a writing class yet again under The Mina V. Esguerra's watch but this one would definitely be a challenge as my classmates and I, will be writing about mature themes, things I rarely read and not aware of.

My hopes are high that I can finish this actually not only because we are just required to just do a short story with a minimum of 5,000 words but I want to finish my characters' story. I fell in love with them so much that I want them to have their ending.

As of today, I have 1500+ words and I'm hoping to finish my story this weekend so I can move on and finish my teenybopper novel.

You can track our class' progress in Facebook and Twitter

Labels: ,


Comments 0