HOME profile chat credits exits archive BOOKS +follow



Morning Shuffle #1
Tuesday, January 28, 2014@4:56 AM
I keep my iPod handy to keep me alive during my everyday commute. Yes, my place is just 10-20 minutes from the office but I tend to really doze off when I the travel. Perhaps because I usually go home in the morning.

I keep Euterpe (my iPod's name) in shuffle because I really don't have specific playlists as my type of music varies depending on my mood. As of the moment, my music player has 2,150 songs and starting today, I shall share to you Euterpe's first 10 songs of the day.

1. Happy Boys and Girls - Aqua

2. Angel - Boyce Avenue

3. Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Cake

4. You're the Inspiration - Chicago

5. P.S. (I'm Still Not Over You) - Rihanna

6. Before The Worst - The Script

7. Alive - Frio

8. Don't Say Goodbye - Pops Fernandez

9. Blood on the Dance Floor - Michael Jacskon

10. What Are The Chances? - Toni Gonzaga

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments 0