HOME profile chat credits exits archive BOOKS +follow



Best of 2013
Tuesday, December 31, 2013@7:34 PM
I tried so much to exclude books in this end of the year roundup but 2013 had been my most bookish year yet so, I just can't help but squeeze some in.


Cebu
Looking back, I haven't really traveled much this year. Without those bookish tours, I think my trip to Cebu is the sole trip I did on a whim. One fateful night, I stumble upon a seat sale and voila... Cebu! I planned to travel alone but lo and behold, just minutes after I landed, Clyde went to my hotel... hours later Nik came in and a night o'booze ensue. Special thanks to Feds, King and Yauna (but really, I can't thank you enough!)


Dia Del Libro
Perks of the Wallflower may certainly not my favorite book but I indeed experienced what Charlie and his friends did... "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite..." 


Ocean Park
Hunger Games meets Atlantis in this one of a kind Happy Christmas Celeb under the sea.


Comelec
Last Halalan 2010, I'm not just 30lbs lighter, I was also assigned in the control room.

throwback photo huuur

This year, I was again assigned to do the same work: call, call and call.
However, change of plans brought me to PICC. I was tasked to stay there from opening to closing. I literally passed out while stealing forty winks inside a CR cubicle (okay, TMI). But nevertheless, I survived!


National Museum
A week before the Museums and Galleries month, I've been in and out the National Museum for three things: ocular inspection, Beyond Politics shoot and a tour with Zim and Ayban.


Senate
I spent my 2012 in the Senate and a comeback this year had been long over due. Ate Jihan, Sir Eugene and I teamed up again for Napoles' first appearence in the Senate halls.

the former mayor is back!

ANC-Yahoo!
When they announced (internally) that Yahoo! will be coming in to partner up with ANC. I was thrilled. Who wouldn't? I really wanted to volunteer but I was just too.... err, shy and not confident. Good thing, I was actually hand picked/suggested/volunteered - whatever that is!


JD Set
I'm a huge Mr. Bones and the Boneyard Circus fan so seeing them win the JD Set is really elating and just great but what made this night extra special was I get to experience it with one of my truest friends, Aila.



Readercon/Aklatan
I'm not a speaker and only Pinoy Books will help me muster enough courage to stand and talk infront of too many people.



Sabong
My father used to join cockfights (among other bizarro things he did/does/doing) but never did I experience being in an actual cockpit arena. It was surreal. Believe me.




Comments 0